Friday, December 29, 2006

National Career Carnival

I went to the National Career Carnival at UIA last week. Actually it was not my plan. Mas and Ely wanted to go so I just followed them.

It was my first visit to UIA. The carnival was held at CAC (Culture Activity Centre) – correct me if I am wrong. Huge hall. Lots of big companies took part. Unfortunately for me there were none from my field. Not even from MARDI, MPOB, RISDA, FRIM and those related.

Maybe this is not for us, I said to Lutfi.

Lutfi did his practical training with me in BioDiversty Institute, Lanchang. He’s now in UIA (Kuantan Campus) along with Pojan, Ati and Kak Opie. I thought I could meet up with Pojan, Ati and Kak Opie too but they didn’t come. So Lutfi officially was appointed as my guide there. Haha. Thanks, buddy!

There will be another carnival, Lutfi said.

Is it? When? I asked him. Hope that one will be better than this.

Don’t know the exact date. Early of next year maybe. BioMas Carnival. That one definitely suits us, he added.

I also met a few of my Koleq seniors there. Din and Brut to be named – the rest I can’t remember their names. Sorry, guyz. Haha.

Hmm, not to forget Mr Faiz a.k.a Bugs. Bugs is my batch brother, doing accounting in UIA. A few others I didn’t manage to meet because they were busy with their classes.

So, Lutfi showed me around. UIA is beautiful – and of course the girls too. Hihi.

( The end ) : The government keeps on repeating telling everybody that agriculture is their main target to boost our economy. Yelling here and there about the prospect they are bringing to the biotechnology field. Headlines in newspapers are not enough, dear ministers. Actions are needed. Words are just like fart in the air. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home